Always obey our lifeguards
- Everyone must shower before entering pools.
- All children under 9 must be under direct adult supervision.
- No food or gum allowed in pool areas and locker room.
- Water only in non-breakable bottles.
- No glass containers.
- Swim diapers required for anyone not fully potty trained.
- Walk. Do Not Run.
- Proper swim attire required: no street clothes.
- Feet first entries. No Diving.
- No rough or disruptive play.
- Stay off walls and lane ropes.
- Life jackets must fit properly and be Coast Guard approved.
- Children wearing life jackets must be within arm’s reach of supervising adult at all times. If your child is in the water, you must be too.
- Return equipment to its proper place.
- Anyone with an infection, open wound, sores or communicable disease shall not use the swimming pools.
- Do not distract or visit with lifeguards.
- Elderly persons, pregnant women, small children, and those with health conditions requiring medical care should consult a physician before using spa.
- Long exposure may result in nausea, dizziness, or fainting.
- Maximum exposure for youth 12 and under is 5 minutes.
- Maximum capacity is 11.
TRAC reserves the right to make the final decision regarding the safety and the best interest of everyone.