Aquatics at TRAC has something for everyone! Within our Recreation pool, Warm Water pool and Spa, we offer a variety of swimming programs including Water Aerobics, Lap Swim and Open Swim. Our 3 pools are all ADA compliant and guarded by a fully trained and exceptionally competent Lifeguard staff.
TRAC LIFE JACKET GUIDELINES
- Guests are encouraged to bring their own coast guard approved life jackets. Inflatables and floatation swimwear are not allowed.
- Life jackets are not allowed on the big water slides.
- Life jackets must be rinsed before entering the pool and are subject to lifeguard approval.
- Guests may bring their own dive toys. Inflatable or floating toys and balls of any type are not allowed.
- Children wearing life jackets in the water must be within arm’s reach of supervising adult. If your child is in the water, you must be too.
Aquatics Area includes:
- Zero depth entry Play Area including geysers, dump bucket, slide and playable water features
- Zero depth entry ramp with wheelchair available upon request
- Three-lane lap pool can comfortably accommodate many swimmers using the circle-swim pattern. Lap lane length is 71ft or 23.66 yards or 21.64 meters.
- Climbing wall with deep water drop zone
- Lazy river and Vortex can be enjoyed either with or without a tube
- Two 40-foot slides, including the blue body slide and the yellow tube slide, which accommodates both single and double tubes. Slides are for use by all guests over 4 feet tall
- Average temperature 82˚ F
Warm Water Pool:
- Shallow-stair entry with gentle slope to a maximum of 3.5 feet
- Lift available upon request
- Ideal for pre-school learn to swim program & others needing the warmer water
- Average temperature 88˚ F
- Accommodates up to 11 people
- Average temperature 102˚ F
- Co-ed sauna accommodates up to 22 people
- Appropriate attire includes swim wear and light workout clothing. Layered clothing or using the sauna to cut weight is not permitted.
- Guests must be dry to enter sauna
During Lap Swim times, the 3 lap lanes are protected to allow for full utilization of the lap lane area. Other areas of the recreation pool may be available for use during Lap Swim times. During Hydrofit class, 1-2 lans may be unavailable.
For all ages. Children 9 and over may use the pool unsupervised; 8 and under must be under adult supervision at all times. All areas of the pool open. See pool schedule for Big Slide times.
For anyone over 48 inches (4 feet) tall. Blue slide is a body slide. Yellow slide is a tube slide for 1 or 2 person tubes.
Water aerobics uses the natural resistance and buoyancy of water to provide a wide variety of low-impact conditioning activities. Water exercise helps increase your energy, stamina and strength. Before starting an aerobics routine or class, check with your health care professional. Participants may bring and use their own water shoes and gloves. Suitable for all ages and fitness levels. Non-swimmers are welcome!
Learn to Swim program coming soon!
We may need to stop access to our pools for a variety of reasons. Scheduled closures will be communicated in advance using internal signage, social media and email newsletters and will always be as brief as possible. Unscheduled closures may be a result of an accident in the pool, equipment malfunction, weather, etc. We will do everything we can to communicate the closure as soon as possible, including when you can expect to have access again.
If you have questions about our Aquatics programs, please contact Tiffany Wilkerson, Assistant Facility Manager and Aquatics Supervisor.
This is a developing schedule and will be expanded based upon lifegaurd availability.
- Lap Swim 5:30am-7:30am
- Open Swim 9:00am-1:00pm
- Water Aerobics 10:00am-11:00am (Mon, Wed, Fri)
- Lap Swim 12:00pm-1:00pm
- Open Swim 4:00pm-8:00pm
- Lap Swim 5:30pm-6:30pm
Big Slides run Wednesday and Friday from 6:30pm-8:00pm
- Lap Swim 7:00am-9:00am
- Open Swim 10:00am-6:00pm
- Warm Pool 7:00am-10:00am
- Big Slides 12:00pm-6:00pm
- Open Swim 1:00pm-6:00pm
- Big Slides 1:00pm-6:00pm