Parent's Night Out
We are now enrolling for our Parent's Night Out on January 12th from 5:30 - 9:00pm. Enjoy a night out on the town while we care for your kiddos. We will provide a healthy snack, educational activites and lots of fun! Bring clean athletic shoes and swim gear just in case! Click here to register online or stop by the TRAC front desk to enroll. Registration closes January 10th so sign up today! Cost is $20 for the first child, $15 for additional children in the same household.
Holiday Break Day Camps
We are now enrolling for our Day Camps for December 26 - 28th and January 2nd. Camp goes from 8am - 3pm and your kids will enjoy a day filled with fun activities. Bring clean athletic shoes and swim gear just in case! Click here to register online or stop by the TRAC front desk to enroll. Registration closes December 21st so sign up today! Cost is $35/member and $45/non-member.
Water Safety for Childcare Providers
We will be hosting a class on November 17th from 9:00-11:00am for Childcare Facilities to learn how to manage and supervise children around water and aquatic centers. You'll learn the proper child/adult ratio's for swimming pools and this training qualifies for 2 hours through Growing Futures. Click here to register online or stop by the TRAC front desk to enroll and pay. Price is $15/person. After this course has been completed your Childcare facility will be eligible for a reduced pool fee. Come in and enjoy the TRAC pool for only $3/perosn. We do require a 48 hour notice and proof you and your staff have completed this course.
On TRAC Learning Center
Thank you for your interest in the On TRAC Learning Center! We are currently enrolling children in our 3-5 year old program and school age programs. Please meet with Tammy, the Learning Center Supervisor, to learn more about our programs.
All inquires can be directed to Tammy Mewes, Learning Center Supervisor, email@example.com or 701-952-8723.
The On TRAC Learning Center application process is as follows:
1. Print and complete the forms linked here:
Child Information Sheet
Parent's Statement on Health of Child
2. Schedule a meeting with Tammy and submit paperwork and a copy of your child's birth certificate, current immunization record, statement of any disability or developmental delay that impact the child's ability to learn, and a non-refundable $50 application fee.
3. Once your application information is reviewed you will be contacted within 10 days to confirm your child's placement and finalize the enrollment process.
On TRAC Learning Center Information
*On Trac Learning Center families receive 60 visits to the Adventure Space Drop-In Care per year at no charge.
Before and After School Care Per Child
Member Before School $100/month*
Member After School $200/month* (waiting list)
Member Both $260/month*
Non-Member Before $150/month*
Non-Member After $250/month* (waiting list)
Non-Member Both $300/month*
We will provide a morning and afternoon snack. Lunch will be provided at an additional cost. Your child may bring in a cold sack lunch if preferred.
*$50 application fee not included.
Monday - Friday 6:30am - 6:00pm
Learning Center may be closed on storm days.
Ages for Learning Center: 3 - 5 years old. All children must be fully potty trained.
Ages for Before and After School Care: Kindergarten - 12 years old.
The On TRAC Learning Center utilizes the Creative Curriculum that encourages age appropriate exploration and discovery throughout the learning process. This comprehensive program supports active learning and promotes progress in all developmental areas.
Our Learning Center has four different classrooms based upon developmental stages of the children. The Create, Encourage, Dream and Discover Rooms will inspire and motivate children with focus on developing leaders of tomorrow and overall wellness of the child.
The On TRAC Learning Center is licensed by the state of ND.
The Spark Curriculum is the foundation of the school aged program. It incorporates academic STEM connections, character development and hundreds of activities to actively engage your child.
Our school aged program has a technology center available.
School Aged Programs
The On TRAC Learning Center is excited to offer school aged programming during the summer months and over some school breaks. Space will be limited so sign up early to reserve your spot.
Call for pricing and to reserve your child's spot.
We take pride in providing a safe, healthy learning environment for every child within our care. Basic child care training is required for all staff as well as continued education in early childhood care. All Lead Teachers in the On TRAC Learning Center will have early childhood education training. The entire staff will be CPR and First Aid certified as well as gone through a comprehensive background check.
Our facility will be safe and secure. Locked doors that cannot be opened from the outside without staff assistance separate the Learning Center and Adventure Space from the TRAC facility. Our goal is to give you peace of mind, knowing your child is safe and secure while in our care.
There is a fenced outdoor area for the children to play in. We believe in fresh air and the benefits of being outdoors when appropriate.
On-site drop in care, available both morning and afternoon hours, for our TRAC members or guests with a day pass.
We provide care for your child ages 6 weeks to 12 years to give you time to enjoy using TRAC.
Please see our guidelines below
Hours care available: Pre – Register with Guest Services at the front desk.
Monday - Friday: 8:30 am - 11:30 am 3:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm Sunday: 2:30pm - 4:30pm
- Pre-registration is recommended; it is not required but we can NOT guarantee a spot without prior registration.
- Priority placement is given to members that have registered.
- Registration can be made 2 days prior; however, you cannot have a standing spot you will need to register for each time you plan to need care.
- Care is provided for a 2-hour maximum time. You MUST remain in the TRAC facility while your child/children are in our care.
- You must complete Adventure Space Care Sheet and check in and pay at the front desk prior to drop off.
- Your child’s belongings must be labeled, we are not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- Your child must wear clean indoor shoes or socks. No bare feet
- If you child becomes sick, disruptive or unruly you will be asked to pick your child up early.
- Staff may need time for children to adjust or handle situations that arise, they may place a Stop sign at the check in desk. This indicates that extra time maybe need before they can take additional children.
Adventure Space Rates
Single Visit Member
Single Visit Non-Member
12 Visit Punch Card Member
Monthly Unlimited Member