Non School Day Camps
We will be hosting Day Camps on non-school days during the school year. Camp goes from 8:00am until 3:00pm. Your kids will enjoy a day of fun and creativity while using the entire TRAC facility so please be sure to bring a pair of clean indoor athletic shoes and swim gear just in case.
Cost is $35/day for members of TRAC and $45/day for non-members. We do offer before care beginning at 6:30am for an additional $5. Check out the upcoming dates of our day camps and register online, at the TRAC front desk or over the phone by calling 952-8722. Registration closes 2 days before the camp date so register early to secure a spot!
Safe Practice Protocols
- We will be taking your child’s temperature when they enter the facility
- If your child is not feeling well, please keep them home
- Please use Door #9 by the Learning Center to drop off/pick up
- Walk in with your child
- Group sizes are intentionally kept small
- Masks are required while in our Day Camp program. Masks are not worn during swim time, physical distancing will be encouraged.
March Day Camp Dates
March 10th, 11th, and 12th
Things to Pack:
- Sack lunch
- Clean, athletic shoes
- Swim gear (suit, towel, hair brush if needed) just in case!
- Water bottle