Non School Day Camps
We will be hosting Day Camps on non-school days during the school year. Camp goes from 8:00am until 3:00pm. Your kids will enjoy a day of fun and creativity while using the entire TRAC facility so please be sure to bring a pair of clean indoor athletic shoes and swim gear just in case.
Cost is $35/day for members of TRAC and $45/day for non-members. We do offer before care beginning at 6:30am for an additional $5. Check out the upcoming dates of our day camps and register online, at the TRAC front desk or over the phone by calling 952-8722. Registration closes 2 days before the camp date so register early to secure a spot!
Safe Practice Protocols
- We will be taking your child’s temperature when they enter the facility
- If your child is not feeling well, please keep them home
- Please use Door #9 by the Learning Center to drop off/pick up
- Walk in with your child
- Group sizes are intentionally kept small
- Masks are required while in our Day Camp program. Masks are not worn during swim time, physical distancing will be encouraged.
Things to Pack:
- Sack lunch
- Clean, athletic shoes
- Swim gear (suit, towel, hair brush if needed) just in case!
- Water bottle