Two Rivers Activity Center offers youth, senior, individual and family memberships with Monthly or Annual payment options. A membership gives you full access to the facility. We also offer daily guest passes and weekly passes. Memberships can be purchased online or at the TRAC front desk.
Fees listed above do not include tax. A one time enrollment fee is charged at the time or purchase.
How to purchase a TRAC membership online
1. Select the type of membership you would like below and click on the Purchase button. Your options are Family, Individual, Senior or Youth.
2. Add the membership to your cart by clicking the green + sign
3. You will be asked to log in or create a new account. If you are new to TRAC you will need to enter all your household information. Complete this entire section by adding all additional family members with birthdates and contact information. If you have been a member in the past and can’t remember your username/password we can look up that information for you. Give us a call at 701-952-8722.
4. Select the person to be the designated Head of Household. If you are purchasing a youth membership you will need to have an adult listed as the head of household.
5. Enter your billing information. You will have your choice of paying in full or automatic credit card or ACH payments. Automatic withdrawals happen between the first and fifth of every month.
6. Complete your purchase and pick up your membership cards at TRAC the first time you come to the facility!
4. Select the type of membership you would like to purchase. Your choices are;